Procedures implemented in the purchasing process are as follows:
- Sales Contract , signed the purchaser and the seller and also the agent .
- Required Documents , purchaser provides seller documents such as passport copy , photograph and some general information .
- Acquisition of Tax Number , will be provided by a Local Tax office directorate .
- Setting up a bank Account , set up in the name of purchaser in any local bank .
- Granting Power of Attorney , purchaser gives to any trustee to carry out all transactions .
- Title Deed Application .
- Title Deed Transfer .
- Key Delivery .