Foreign citizens are increasingly drawn to purchasing property in Turkey, particularly along its southern and western coasts. With its unspoilt coastline, stunning natural landscape and guaranteed sunshine for more than 300 days a year, it is now well established as a both a holiday and second home destination.
The property market in Turkey offers an excellent opportunity for those considering a second home overseas.. Even at the coastal hot spots, property prices are amongst the lowest in all of Europe, with newly constructed apartments available from as little as 40.000 €. Unlike other popular overseas destinations, however, the off- plan market is still very much alive in Turkey, with investors drawn to low entry level prices and the capital appreciation potential.
Alanya, the Pearl of the Turkish Riviera, is a stunning vibrant resort town located on the southern tip of the Turkish Mediterranean coast. Recent figures indicate that around 42.000 foreign nationals now own property in Alanya, originating from 81 different countries! Combining a modern, tourism based infrastructure with fabulous natural scenery and sites of historical and cultural significance, it is no wonder that so many overseas visitors decide to make a second or permanent home here.
- Reputable and Recognised Brand
- Financially Independent and Secure
- Leadership position in the Real Estate Sector
- One of the largest Real Estate groups in the Antalya region
- Diverse range of property to suit all budgets
- Professional Management and Qualified, Knowledgeable Personnel
- Competitive Pricing Structure
- Unique opportunities for Corporate and Individual Investors.
- Financial Solutions for all Investors (Flexible Payment Plans, Loans, Mortgages etc. )
- Full and Comprehensive After Sales Service
- Property and Rental Management Department
- Independent Impartial Property Valuation Service
- Free Consultation and Assistance on all aspects of Property Purchasing Law
- Investment into latest IT Applications
- Strategic Partnerships with several Sector Leading Companies